It's Enough

The following "story" is flash fiction and focuses on a sex scene in progress. It is written in short prose. Enjoy! -Jenni

***

Your inner darkness is darker than the blackest night. I can sense it, even though it's a beautiful day filled with light and beauty. I can't feel my way through you the way I can with boys my age. You weave your magic in me, a dark knight in disguise. You hold me down with just your eyes. I can't move, knowing that you are about to attack.

I don't stand a chance and so I freeze like a stricken animal. I know that my time is almost up. You're closing in and yet I can't run. I don't want to run. I want you to grab me, throwing me down and pulling my clothes from my body like meat from a carcass. I don't know why I can't move. I can't stop you and I don't want to. I want to feel your body colliding with mine, pushing through my center with your fierce strength.

I start to struggle, but it's all for show because I know you know. You know me so well that words aren't necessary to explain my compliance. You know I will comply, because I always do. I'm always ready, not knowing if this time is going to leave me broken to pieces. I never knew that I was this kind of girl. I never knew that this was what I needed, but now I have the craving for you, the taste of your cock on my lips and I know I can't live without you. I need your brutality. I need your pain.

You pry my legs open, satisfied by the way I struggle against your arms until I am too tired to fight. I need to know that you are going to give me all of you, and you don't hesitate to pull your enormous cock out and shove it into my delicate, little pussy with a horrible thrust. You hit the depths of me and I wince as the pain spreads through my abdomen.

"Ow!" I scream, but I don't mean it in a bad way. I love the way you fuck me hard, hitting the places of pain that you bruised the last time you took me. It's hard to remember where we are, and I realize we are still outside and I wonder if anyone can hear the way I'm screaming. I sound like something horrible is happening to me, and I guess that it is. It's absolutely horrible the way you're fucking the shit out of me, using me the way you always want to. You are fucking me harder now, faster than I can stand. I don't know what to do, but it's okay. I just have to hold on and let your cock have it's way with me.

The sound of your skin slapping against mine in a steady rhythm is the only noise I can hear. I realize that I have been holding my breath as the next orgasm builds. I begin my ascent, my future moving with the kind of expertise that it takes to manage most of my life. I need you more than I've ever needed you, feeling vulnerable and opened up to my core. I don't know how to tell you that I love you. I can't do it now, not with the way you are brutalizing my pussy, pounding my flesh until I'm crying out for mercy,

"Please stop! Please stop!" I scream, knowing that it won't make you stop. The only thing that will make you stop is when you cum. I know this instinctually, and so I raise my sore little pussy up to greet your cock. It hurts so much, but I welcome the pain. It's how I know that I'm alive. It's how I know that I am the one that is able to help you in this most intimate of ways.

"Take my cock, you stupid, little bitch."

Your words cut me deep, My brain can't hold on anymore. The pain is too intense and I feel like I might die like I might just pass out from the pain and never wake up. I welcome this thought, wondering if this is my time and if I'm ready to really go. I can't stop myself from screaming, reaching new decibels inside myself, my screams echoing in my brain in time with the way you are shaking my tiny frame with yours. The release consumes me, my pussy finally cumming as you thrash against me, spearing me with your cock. I can see you smiling as I open my eyes. You are pleased with yourself for making me cum.

"I want your ass," you hiss and I know that I have to give it over. I don't have a choice and there isn't much I wouldn't do for you. You know this and you know that I will always be the one who will give you what you need if you need it. You can use my pussy as much as you need to, and you can use my ass as well. I know that I'm doing the right thing in my heart as I let you pull me close to you.

You fold me in half, pulling me to you so that my legs are resting against your chest and my ass is positioned right in front of your thick cock. You take a moment to lubricate yourself before you push into my ass. I'm still sore from the last time, but I welcome the pain, knowing that it is the right thing for me to feel. Pain has always healed me more than pleasure. I don't know why, but I let you do your healing now as you plow my ass with your long, thickness. Your hands grip my hair in fists full of rage, shaking my body with the anger that propels your cock into my ass, deeper with each thrust.

I can't believe how far you are taking this. I can feel your rage as you take what you want from me, using my asshole as if I'm nothing more than a cock sleeve to you. I don't think you know how to stop yourself and I wonder if I used my safe word if you would really stop. Your eyes are narrowed into angry slits that seem to penetrate my private layers of thought and infiltrate the desires of my soul. Your cock is so deep in me now, and my ass is hopelessly bearing the brunt of your rage. I'm screaming and though I hear myself, it's like the screams are coming from someone else. I don't know what to do and I don't know how to stop.

"What am I doing to you?" you ask.

"Fucking...my...ass!" I do my best to make sense.

"That's right. Take my fucking dick, you little slut. You're just a set of holes to me and I'm going to use this shit hole whenever I fucking want to!"

"Use...me!" I beg you.

"I"m going to use this shit hole as my cum dumpster! Give me that ass! Give it over!"

"Cum...in...my-"

"I'm cumming, you whore!" You scream as you empty yourself into me. I can feel your cock contracting and releasing as you unload your cum into my asshole. I feel so useful, like I have completed my goal. I have served a purpose as your cum dumpster and it feels so good to be used by you.

You say nothing as you pull your cock from my ass and get up. My closeness with you has come to a close for the time being. I can only hope that you will destroy my holes soon and brutalize me again. You say nothing to me as you pull your clothes on, but as you turn to go, you throw some words my way, knowing that they will sustain me until your cock is hard again.

"Your ass was good," you say and I can't tell if it's actually a compliment, but it's enough to make me want more of you.

"Thanks," I say, blushing a bit as I turn away. By the time I turn back to where you were, you are gone.

https://www.taringa.net/jesseiq

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=83847

https://mythem.es/forums/users/jesseiq/

https://linktr.ee/jesseiq

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=578096&do=profile

http://www.bookrags.com/questions/education/the-hobbit--4408#gsc.tab=0

https://www.bonanza.com/users/41648724/profile

https://feedback.bistudio.com/p/palarure/

https://blog.bmtmicro.com/conduct-competitive-analysis/

https://www.bma.org.uk/connecting-doctors/b/work/posts/nhs-performance-investigations-a-serious-risk-but-little-known

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Gone with the Wind