She says that she really likes me wearing the black silk boxers and the black silk t-shirt she bought me for my birthday. So after I showered, shaved, trimmed the "hedges", trimmed my fingernails and my mustache, I put them on and ordered us some dinner. I knew she would be home any minute. I waited for her with a tall glass of sweet tea ready in the fridge. We don't have a ritual, per se, but I have assumed the role of a loving submissive and I do my best to make her comfortable and happy.

I heard the garage door start and I knew she was home. After a quick loving kiss on the lips, she went to freshen up in the master bath and then quickly changed into something comfortable, a pretty pair of lavendar colored bikini panties and an oversized purple t-shirt.

"Dinner will be here in an hour, sweetheart. General Tso's chicken, all white meat, not spicy, with white rice, just like you like it. And of course crab Rangoon and extra sweet and sour sauce for you to dip in," as I retrieved her tea. She sat back on the sofa in her comfortable favorite spot, and I sat on the floor by her feet, where a little while earlier I had placed her favorite foot cream for just this occasion.

"That's perfect. I need to check my messages and catch up on my Facebook and Twitter. My feet are killing me," she wiggled her toes on both feet in anticipation of what she knew was coming. And as we love to do, I began to lovingly and thoroughly massage her feet, one at a time, starting with the left one, then the right. I paid particular attention to each to, the ball of her feet, the arch, heel, achilles, and to her ankle. Slowly, lovingly, unhurried, I rubbed, massaged, and tenderly did my best to seduce each foot as she enjoyed catching up with her social media world. I spent a good ten minutes on each foot. She moaned and purred appreciatively. "You sure know how to welcome a girl home after a long day. I needed that. Thank you sweetheart."

Without a word between us, she lifted her hips, which I know is the, 'help me off with these panties' signal. So I took hold of them from each side and slowly lowered them, across her bottom, down her thighs, past her knees, and off. She set her phone on the table beside her and parted her knees.

I love eating her pussy. I never ever tire of it, and once I get started, I don't want to stop. Her pussy is so beautiful, dark pink, almost a brown labia, like flower petals barely bloomed inside the shaved smooth flesh of her outer lips. Her clitoris was peeking from under it's hooded enclosure atop her moist and swelling labia, just below the small patch of closely trimmed hair she keeps above it.

I was slow and unhurried, kissing her outer lips gently and lovingly, first one side then the other. I let my lips and tongue just barely graze her inner lips and clit as I went from one side to the other, and back again and again, worshiping her love. After a short couple of minutes, I felt he hands gently take a grip on my head and guide my mouth to her wet and swelling inner lips. And there I began to focus my attentions. I kissed and gently sucked her lips into mine, flicking them with my tongue. I could almost feel her labia swell as I savored them between my lips. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating. My erection was full and hard. It is such a turn-on for me to worship her pussy like this. Such a turn-on.

And I began licking her labia, bottom to top, slipping my tongue as far back toward her puckered butt-hole as I could, then up, in between her now very wet pussy lips, then making a u-turn just before he clit, then back down just to the bottom of her lips, then another u-turn, and back up all the way to her clit, where with a gentle suck, I took it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue: left, right, left, right. And then I repeated the whole sequence... licking down almost to her butt, then upward, almost to the clit stopping short, to the bottom of her deliciously dripping pussy lips, then up to savor her clitoris. After three or four of these, when I was on her clit, holding her little erection in my lips and flicking it with my tongue, she said the magic words: "Don't stop. Do that!" And I did. Holding her little nub between by lips, I worked it back and forth with my tongue again and again. And as I did, I slipped the middle finger of my right hand into her dripping wet pussy. My palm was up, so I was able to curve it up to find her g-spot as I worked it slowly in and out, all the while flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," she urged me. "Don't stop..." And then I knew she was about to come. Her breathing, moving her torso, heaving, arching her back... it's about to happen. I kept on, relentless.

"I... am... cumming! Ahhhhhhh..." And she came and came and came. My cock was like a rock in my silk boxers, wet with the pre-cum that was flowing freely. She had a long, strong orgasm. I love making her cum. I love, love, love it. I can't get enough.

"Do you want another, sweetheart?"

"Oh, that was awesome' Felt sooooo good. But I want to wait till bedtime for more. You don't mind making me cum some more again later, do you?"

"Nothing would make me happier. You know that. I love making you cum."

She smiled a knowing smile. "Good boy. Now stand up and show me your beautiful cock."

I stood up and pulled down my boxers, revealing my throbbing 6" erection, hard and showing the wetness of my excitement at the tip and veins straining on the shaft.

"Your cock is so beautiful. And thank you for making it all pretty for me just like I like it by shaving all that ugly hair on your balls and trimming the hair on top short. Just the way I like it. Such a good boy. I think I'm going to let you cum again really soon, maybe even tomorrow. Would you like that, my mattie?"

"Yes, sweetheart, you know I would. You know!"

*Ding dong* The doorbell. Our Chinese food arrived, right on time.

I grabbed my robe to cover my tent-poled shorts and went to the door. For me, this was the start of a perfect evening.

https://fr.myfigurecollection.net/picture/2602586&context%5B%5D=uploadedBy%3Ataxesimi

https://www.mycustomer.com/profile/mineciha

https://muvizu.com/Profile/cenupowo/Latest

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=778186

http://hinudivi.mozello.com/

https://www.motor-talk.de/blogs/wetpants/wiederaufsteiger-t1912171.html

https://myspace.com/ginoxuli

https://myspace.com/article/2020/7/2/watch-hip-hop-collective-monster-florence-play-handstand-abbey-road-2700038utmsourcerssutmmediumrssutmcampaignwatch-hip-hop-collective-monster-florence-play-handstand-abbey-road-nme

https://www.myvidster.com/groups/3663/yoxudola

https://www.myvidster.com/profile/yoxudola

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Gone with the Wind

Undercover Whore Ch. 11